The CADISON Archiver allows you to swap and archive complete projects from the CADISON productive environment.
Archived projects can be rapidly and easily viewed with the CADISON Archive-Browser without the need to retrieve them from the productive environment.
Information about documents in projects completed before plus knowledge from experiences remain directly accessible.
- Re-usability of already existing projects
- Archive as knowledge management platform (ideas and conceptions)
- Extension and reconstruction planning of completed projects after re-import
- Independent use of CADISON data for process engineers and technical staff through the Archive-Browser
- Simple dissemination of charts of object details to third parties without project expert know-how
- Transparency of experiences derived from existing projects will be preserved
- Simplification and higher clarity of productive environment